- Employee recognition increases performance and productivity by up to 14 percent.
- Sixty-three percent of employees who were regularly recognized by their employers would be very unlikely to search for a new job.
- More than 40 percent of American workers would devote more energy to their jobs if management acknowledged them more often.
How to Think of Your Employees During the Holiday Season
- If you offer bonuses, decide whether everyone gets the same amount of if there should be a difference based on part-time versus full-time status.
- If you gift cash, give the same amount to everyone.
- Try slipping your gift into a handwritten card if possible. It’s much less impersonal than a mass-produced document.
- If it’s not your busy season, gift people with extra paid time off. There’s no better time of year for it than when your employees are trying to keep up with the annual holiday rush.
Donations or Support to Charity
Grow Your Business with KeyHR
- Posted by admin
- On November 22, 2023
- 0 Comment