The Value That Comes with a PEO Partnership
Why Use a PEO
- Through a co-employment agreement with a PEO, you remain the worksite employer and retain full control of your business and all related decision-making, including staffing and employee supervision. Your PEO serves as the administrative employer of record, which means they handle the time-consuming tasks associated with talent recruitment and management. Your PEO also administers the payment of wages to employees and taxes to the appropriate agencies.
- Your PEO provides ongoing expertise and guidance regarding government laws. Like the other areas of HR they handle, PEO staffers are subject matter experts. This takes the responsibility of keeping up with myriad regulations, updates, and details off your plate so you can focus on running your company.
Guidelines for Selecting a PEO
- Assess your workplace. Determine your HR, payroll, benefits, and risk management needs and see where you could benefit from outside expert assistance.
- Ask for client and professional references.
- Check to see if a company is a member of the National Association of Professional Employer Organizations (NAPEO), is IRS-certified and is independently certified by the Certification Institute or accredited by the Employer Services Assurance Corporation (ESAC). These ensure you’ll partner with a PEO that meets industry gold standards.
Looking to Find the RIGHT PEO?
- Posted by admin
- On November 8, 2023
- 0 Comment